Terms of Service Agreement
By sending the initial deposit, you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the following Terms of Service.
- Your non-refundable initial deposit and, if applicable, a signed contract, will reserve your event date.
- The remaining balance must be settled by the due date indicated or the contract is null and void.
- Additional orders will be accommodated, subject to availability, up to two weeks prior to your event. Changes to the order which will result in a total amount lower than the initial booked amount are not allowed.
- Cake pegs from other artists will serve as design inspiration only, hence will not be copied. Lovelots Cakes creates original cake concepts for each client, imparting our own signature style. Lovelots Cakes reserves the right to exercise artistic license in order to guarantee the structural, visual, and creative integrity of a cake/pastry structure.
- The delivery rate is dependent on the date, time, and venue of the event. This is subject to applicable changes if any of the previous factors are changed.
- If you or your representative opt to pick up and set up the cake, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the cake once it leaves Lovelots Cakes’ possession. The same also applies to third-party pickup services used. All cakes/pastries are fragile and must be handled with utmost care.
- We are not responsible for any damages to the cake/pastry after our set-up is completed. The client assumes responsibility for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for the cake/pastry.
- Your cake/pastries may contain internal supports (i.e. toothpicks, skewers, etc). This especially applies to figures, sugar flowers, tiered cakes, and other suspended elements. Please examine carefully and guidance is advised, especially to children, before consumption.
- If fresh flowers are provided by an outside source, you acknowledge that fresh flowers are not a food product, and may contain pesticides, insects, dirt, or other contaminants. The use of such is purely at the discretion of the client and Lovelots Cakes assumes no responsibility for any untoward incident resulting in its usage.
- Lovelots Cakes reserves the right to photograph the cakes/pastries and use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to the client.
- Our products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and will not hold us liable for allergic reactions.
- Lovelots Cakes will never disclose your personal & event information without your express permission.
- Cancellation or postponement of the event must be emailed to Lovelots Cakes at email@example.com.
Upon receipt of the email, refund policies are as follows:
- 90 days prior to the event – 100% cash refund of the remaining balance
- 22 days to 89 days prior to the event – 50% cash refund of the remaining balance or 100% credit of the remaining balance for the next event
- 21 days and below – no cash refund/credit
- The performance of this agreement is contingent upon the ability of Lovelots Cakes to complete the agreement and is subject to but not limited to labor disputes or strikes, accidents, Acts of God, government orders or mandates, public health crises, and other causes beyond our control.